1. This Programme commences from 1 August 2019 and shall continue until further notice.
2. This Programme is only open and applicable to cash walk-in customers of DHL Express (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (“DHL”) who ship with any Eligible Products (as defined below) at selected DHL Participating Service Points. Below is a list of the selected DHL Participating Service Points."Member" or "Members" means individual(s) who has been accepted as cash walk-in customers by DHL, and as participating member(s) of the Programme in accordance to the Terms and Conditions set forth herein:
DHLxRewards Participating Service Points (“DHL Participating Service Points”):
DHL reserves the right to amend, vary and/or supplement the above list of DHL Participating Service Points from time to time throughout the duration of the Programme without prior written notice.
3. Membership Structure, Earning Rate and Validity Period of Reward Points
A minimum of 10 Reward Points (shipping credit RM10) have to be used for each redemption. Maximum points to be used is 100 points (shipping credit RM100).
Reward Points are valid from the date the Reward Points are credited within the calendar year.
Note: Members must register through DHL’s designated webpage with their mobile number or email in order to be eligible to participate in the Programme.
4. The following persons are not eligible to participate in this Programme:
a) employees of DHL (including its affiliates and related companies) and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings (and their spouses)); and/or
b) Representatives, employees, and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of DHL (including its affiliates and related companies) and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings (and their spouses).
5. Reward Points can be earned when a Member ships with DHL for any Eligible Products. “Reward Points” or “Reward Point” for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions shall mean a point or the points earned or awarded to a Member under this Programme if a Member ships with DHL for any Eligible Products at the DHL Participating Service Points.
6. Members can redeem their Reward Points during the next purchase of any of the Redeemable Products at the above designated DHL Participating Service Points. If Reward Points are used to offset a transaction amount, any further earned Reward Points for that new transaction will be calculated based on net amount paid. The equivalent discount to be awarded off the rates of a Redeemable DHL Product for each Reward Point used shall be determined solely by DHL, and reflected through the Member’s DHL Rewards Web App at the point of redemption.
7. “Eligible Products” include the following international express service products of DHL only:- (a) DHL Express Worldwide; (b) DHL Express 9:00; (c) DHL Express 10:30; (d) DHL Express 12:00; (e) DHL Express Easy; (f) Surcharges on shipment by items (a) to (e) above; and (g) Value-added Service on shipment by items (a) to (e) above.
8. "Redeemable DHL Products” include the following international express service products of DHL up to 30kgs only:- (a) DHL Express Worldwide; (b) DHL Express 9:00; (c) DHL Express 10:30; (d) DHL Express 12:00; and (e) DHL Express Easy.
9. Reward Points are not redeemable with any other DHL promotion campaigns.
10. In case of refund of any shipment charges for whatever reason, any Reward Points earned will be deducted from the Member’s account under this Programme correspondingly.
11. No amendment to or cancellation of redemption of Reward Points will be accepted upon submission of application for redemption.
12. DHL shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any member or other person arising out of or in relation to any unsuccessful application for redemption of Reward Points or any member’s inability or failure to earn or redeem any Reward Points, for any reason and in any circumstances.
13. All Reward Points cannot be sold or transferred in any way, and are not redeemable for cash or in kind or for any other rewards under any other DHL promotion campaigns. Reward Points can only be used for redemption in accordance with the Terms and Conditions for this Programme, and not for any other purposes.
14. All Reward Points are redeemable within their validity period (calendar year from date of the Rewards Points being credited into the Member’s account) (“Validity Period”)
15. All unredeemed or unused Reward Points shall be forfeited without prior notice at the earlier of:
(i) expiry of the Reward Points; (ii) termination of this Programme by DHL; or (iii) termination of membership account under this Programme by DHL or by a Members for whatever reason.
16A. All information, personal data and records in relation to this Programme will be kept secure in DHL’s system and database. DHL is in our business process, protecting your personal data is our priority, DHL follows the "DHL Global Privacy Statement"; (https://www.logistics.dhl/my-en/home/footer/local-privacy-notice.html#privacy) and will ensure that it complies with the Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
16B. In addition, by participating in the Programme, Members hereby consent to: a. the collection and/or use of the Member’s personal data by DHL for the purposes of administering the Programme (including but not limited to the keeping track and consolidation of the Members’ preferences and the types of Eligible Products being purchased, and to allocate the Reward Points to a Member’s account under this Programme); b. the sharing and/or disclosing of any such personal data within the DPDHL Group and our third party marketing partners solely for the purposes of this Programme; c. the collection and/or use of any personal data for the purposes of updating the Members of any change in the terms of the Programme; and/or d. the collection and/or use of any personal data for the purposes of updating Members on DHL’s current promotions.DHL does not share, sell, transfer or otherwise disseminate your personal data to third parties and will not do so in future, unless required by law, unless required for the purpose of the contract or unless you have given explicit consent to do so.
16C. In the event a Member requests for the withdrawal of its personal data which may be necessary for the purposes of administering the membership account, a Member would forfeit all of its unused and unredeemed Reward Points accumulated to date.
17. DHL reserve the right to terminate and/or cancel the registration and/or account of any Member or any other person under this Programme at any time and at its absolute discretion if DHL is of the opinion that there is or is likely to be any fraud and/or abuse, misuse or non-compliance of any terms of this Programme by any Member or any other person.
18. A Member is solely responsible for the accuracy and/or completeness of any of his/her data submitted to DHL under the Program. If a Member changes his / her personal information or data, he / she shall make the modification in the DHLxRewards app. In the event of any loss due to inaccurate personal information or data, DHL shall not be held responsible for any damage and/or loss caused by his/her failure to contact DHL.
19. DHL reserves the right to alter or modify any aspects of this Programme (including but not limited to these Terms and Conditions), Reward Points system, forfeit or withdraw any Reward Points earned and/or terminate this Programme, at any time without prior notice given to the Member.
20. In case of any dispute in relation to any aspects of this Programme, DHL reserves the right to make the final decision and interpretation which shall be binding and conclusive.
21. DHL’s Standard Terms and Conditions of Carriage shall apply to all the services and products provided by DHL (including but not limited to the Eligible Products or Redeemable DHL Products).For more information, please visit www.dhl.com.my
22. DHL shall not be liable to any Member for any loss of revenue, profit, business or any indirect or consequential loss or any expense whatsoever arising out of or in connection with this Programme.To the extent permitted by law, DHL’s liability to a Member for any negligent act or omission shall be limited to the crediting or re-crediting of the number of Reward Points to the Member’s account which he/she would have earned if not for that negligent act or omission. Any monetary compensation to a Member is hereby excluded.
23. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions conflict or are inconsistent with any other terms and conditions of a similar or identical DHLXRewards loyalty programme undertaken by DHL in any other country, the terms and conditions of that DHLxRewards loyalty programme which the Member’s account was first opened under shall govern and prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency.
24. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia, and DHL and a Member hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
Profile Photo Preview
Please use a personal headshot portrait for the profile picture.
Profile Photo Preview
Please use a personal headshot portrait for the profile picture.